California Certificate of Good Standing
Our couriers hand deliver your request for a Certificate of Good Standing to the California Secretary of States walkin office in Sacramento. If we receive your order before 11am and immediately deliver your request the Secretary of State usually releases your certificate of standing back to us the following afternoon – We scan and email it to you that same day.
See Secured Order Form Below
The California Certificate of Good Standing (Officially referred to as the California Certificate of Status) iis the official certificate of status issued by the California Secretary of State that confirms authorization of corporations to exercise all powers, rights and privileges in the State of California.
The Office of the California Secretary of State will issue a Certificate of Existence to any domestic profit, nonprofit corporation, LLC/LLP or Foreign Registered entity that is in good standing and duly registered or formed within the State of California and issued a State ID Number (Example of California State ID: Corporation C1234567 - LLC/LLP 2013123456).
Requirements to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing California:
• Your entity must be registered with the State as a domestic or foreign Corporation, LLC/LLP
• Your entity must have been granted a State ID - See examples above
• Your entity must have filed all current annual reporting as required by the State
• Your entity must have paid all State Franchise Tax in a timely fashion
• Sole Proprietorships, un-registered Partnerships and DBA are not eligible for certificates
See to the left is an example of California Certificate of Good Standing
Your question not answered here?... View our California Certificate of Good Standing FAQ/WIKI
|CERTIFICATE TO YOU NEXT DAY
$69 - Plus State Fees